Admission at Brighton International School, Raipur
Student looking to study at Brighton can get all the information about admission and the school’s infrastructure and pedagogy from the school’s prospectus .The Admission will be made strictly in accordance with merit to the extent of seats available in any particular class and on first come first serve basis. Following are the age segments of students applicable for various classes. A copy of school prospectus can also be acquired from the school’s admin office free of cost. The interested can then fill the Admission form and contact the admin office for further action.
You can pay the above fee in Annual, Half Yearly & Quarterly Mode.
Class IV – Class V – Rs 95,000
Class VI – Class XII – Rs 1,00,000
Fee For the Hostel Students is over and above the Admission Fee, School Fee and Activity Fee.
- All the above figures are in INR.
- *Admission Fee is payable only once at the time of admission.
- School is not charging any fee for prospectus, registration form and registration related formalities.
- 25% concession in the Tuition Fee in case of admission of a younger sibling (up to 1 child).
- Fee doesn’t include charges incurred over books, stationery, uniform etc.
- Fee can be paid through account payee cheque or demand draft in favour of Pratistha Educational Society, Raipur (C.G).
- Parents withdrawing their wards should inform the authorities within 10 days of getting the final results, failing to do which, the first term fees will be charged.
- For any queries or information, please call Mr. Sanjeev Singh on 9425508894, 0771 3268680.
- Fee charged above is for one academic session spread over 10 months.
- Fee Refund Rules – The school academic session is divided into three sub-sessions for all official purposes. Session 1 is scheduled from Apr-July and Session 2 from Aug-Nov & Session 3 from Dec-March. The school is not going to refund any fee for the session, in case any student withdraws from the rolls or is asked to withdraw from the school owing to disciplinary issues, after attending any of the classes during these sessions.