Brighton International School, Raipur has been hosting MINDSPARK, the annual inter-school event since the year 2014. Over the past years it has added more feather to its crown. The Mindspark competition lets the children exhibit their talent across the spheres of Literary talent, Performing Arts, Creative Arts and Sports. Every year, the top schools of Raipur come together and showcase talented, multi skilled, brilliant, dexterous scholars at Brighton campus for two long days.
Mindspark provides a platform for students fro different school to interact with each other and at the same time the quality on display is awe-inspiring.
New Curriculum Tailor Made to Online Teaching
2016, 17 & 18 - No. 1 School of CG (Education World Magazine)
Interactive Air Conditioned Classrooms
8 Acres Campus - Home of Modern Pedagogy
Multiple Sports Facility & Infrastructure
Collaborating with Parents to bring out the best from our students
Track at Brighton - Paying Attention to each student
Complete Activity Based Learning
Interactive & Rich Library with Comprehensive Reading Program
Wi Fi Campus and State of the Art Lab & IT Education Program
Young, Experienced, Enthusiastic & Dynamic Staff
Art, Craft, Music, Multiple Hobbies, Yoga and other facilities
The first round of the quiz will be in written form.
Four teams selected from first round will go in next round.
One round of the quiz will be related to India.
Each school will have one team with a maximum of 4 students,
Rules and instructions regarding the individual rounds will be given on the spot.
On the event of tie, answer to tie-breaker question will decide the winner.
There shall be only two Entries from (Class IX - XII) each school, viz. one “For” the Motion and one for “Against” the Motion.
The speakers are required to come in their respective school uniform.
The speakers will address the chair only.
Participants should refrain from reading previously prepared script, any paper or aid. Un-parliamentary language should not be used. No personal comments or observations should be made against any religion, caste, community, political party or individual. The matter should be limited to the topic only.
Each Speaker shall be given a total of 3 Minutes to express their views. After the warning bell, at the end of the 2nd Minute, 1 Minute of extra time would be given
Exceeding the time limit will be liable for negative marking
Points awarded by individual judges will be added for each speaker, and then for each team.
Facts, presented in a debate as such, must be accurate.
The candidate opted out to be the first to speak through a draw will get a minutes time at the end for rebuttal.
Once the debate starts, the participants are not allowed to discuss with their teacher or anyone else till the program ends.
The best speaker, not the team, will be the winner whereas the highest point scoring team will get the BEST SCHOOL’S trophy.
Queries can be placed to the candidates, which lie at the discretion of the judges.
Reporting time for all the participants will be 09:00AM.
Judgment Criteria- Content, Fluency, Body language, Confidence.
Maximum song limit will be for 2 stanzas (Antras) only. Theme of the song should be ‘Patriotic’
Group members of each group will be from Class VI – Class X
Movie songs are prohibited
Maximum 3 accompanists will be allowed along with the group.
No electronic instruments would be entertained.
Costumes and actions will not carry any extra marks.
Minimum 8 and Maximum 10 candidates could be there in a group.
Groups should bring their own accompanists.
Groups have to bring their own instruments
• We will be following all the rules and regulations of T.T.F.I.
• A Team consists of maximum four players and a coach/manager.
• Best of three set will be in the preliminary stage and finals will be of 5 set.
• The competition will be held in the two groups.
• Class KG I to Class II (Colouring)
• Colouring sheet will be provided.
• Students can use any type of colour.
• Class III to Class V(Art)
• Theme - Digital India
• A4 size paper will be provided.
• Only Pastel Colors are allowed.
• Maximum 2 students from each institution will be allowed.
• The competition will be held in two groups.
• Class I to Class II
• Class III to Class V
• The theme for the Recitation Competition is ‘Unity in Diversity’
• Maximum 2 students from each institution will be allowed.
• The competition will be held in one group - Class III to Class V.
• The competitor has to pick up a piece of paper from the bowl with a topic in it.
• He /She will get 30 seconds to think about it.
• Marks will be awarded on the basis of fluency, thought process, presentation. etc.
• Maximum 2 students from each institution.
The competition will be held in one group - Class III to Class V
Students are required to bring child clay for the competition.
Use of moulds is not allowed.
There will be extra points for mud clay
Maximum 2 students from each institution will be allowed.
• Time limit is of 4-6 minutes for the performance.
• Recorded CD/ DVD/ Pen drive or live music is allowed.
• The required costume and other accessories are to be brought by the participants.
• The participants have to deposit the master CD/DVD/Pen drive at the registration counter.
• The participants will be judged on the basis of Theme, Expressions, Costume (get up), Presentation and Selection of song.
• Minimum 08 and Maximum 10 candidates could be there in a group.
• प्रत्येक विद्यालय से (कक्षा IX-XII) दो छात्रों की भागीदारी, एक छात्र पक्ष से, एक छात्र विपक्ष से मान्य होगा |
• विद्यार्थी गणवेश व पहचान पत्र के साथ छात्र उपस्थित होवें |
• प्रत्येक छात्र को 3 मिनट का समय दिया जाएगा, 2 मिनट पर चेतावनी घंटी बजेगी 3 मिनट पर छात्र को वक्तव्य समाप्त करना पड़ेगा | अतिरिक्त समय लेने पर अंक काटे जाएंगे
• पक्ष में बोलने वाले प्रथम छात्र को अंत में 1 मिनट का अतिरिक्त समय दिया जाएगा |
• संयुक्त रूप से उत्तम टीम को भी पुरस्कृत किया जाएगा | जिसके अंक पक्ष-विपक्ष दोनों पर आधारित होंगे |
• प्रतियोगिता प्रारंभ होने के बाद प्रतियोगी शिक्षकों से बातचीत नहीं कर सकेंगे |
• निर्णय विषयवस्तु, हावभाव, प्रस्तुतीकरण व आत्मविश्वास पर आधारित होगा |