5 Changes we will see in the world of Education in the near FUTURE
The biggest change which has seeped into each of out lives has been Technology. Education seems to lead the foray in terms of sector where technology has created huge paradigm shifts, not only in terms of repository but also in the mode of dissemination. I strongly believe we educators are just at the tip of iceberg and find ourselves at a very important part of this journey of evolution. Here are some of the changes which I foresee in the near future;
1. Hand-writing on a decline – Would we want our students to hand write something, really? As they say in corporate lingo, this is age of screen-agers. A screen is always nearby and would be present much m
ore in the very near future. Slowly in some time the onus of an individual on writing manually and doing a good job off it will wither away.
2. Teachers as only Facilitator? Need an answer to a question, not necessarily the answer will be asked from a human. Students with the help of web are finding anaqswes to their queries. The best part, machine doesnt remark – What a silly question.
3. Bags will shrink, Hardbound books will perish – Just met a representative from a company which has come up with E-reader for schools. This E Reader will have all the books prescribed by the school in digital format. Have also met a company which is making homework and tests to move on cloud computing. With all this, paper books and bags will evolve into something else.
4. Urban – Semi Urban – Rural divide will decrease and possibly disappear. JFor long there has been a huge difference in quality from a Metro to a Non – Metro, but with technology and with the help of web, this gulf is slowly bridging. I am sure there would be a time where we all will speak, learn and study in the same language.
5. Academic Schools and Social Schools – Newer formats can emerge in school education, with VSAT technology a students can get home schooled and parents will send him to a place where he can hone his/her social skills. Though a little far fetched, but a possibility certainly exists.
I am also now a partner with a School consulting company which helps budding educators or investors start school or gain access to help related to school. The help could be in the form of Turnkey School Consultation, Detailed Project report, Project Finance, Business Plan consulting, Recruitment planning, Infrastructure consultation, Affiliation Consultation, Teacher’s Training, Academic and Curriculum Planning. I now have a decade of work experience. I strongly believe in improving every day and I have tremendous respect for people who pursue their dreams with undying passion and enthusiasm.
I have worked in Mumbai for about 6 years as a Marketing-Media professional which has helped me in shaping what I am today. I am Chemical Engineer with an MBA in Marketing.
You can know more about me at www.linkedin.com/in/abhineysingh
You can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +91 70002 40006. This number is also on watsapp.
Latest posts by Abhiney Singh (see all)
- Detailed Project Report for a School & getting Loans from the Banks(DPR) - May 15, 2017
- Designing a SCHOOL LOGO - March 23, 2017
- Naming Strategy & Name Options for a New School in India - March 5, 2017