Off late we were looking to stock our library. The CBSE mandate is for every single students, the school library has to have 5 books. Right now we do not have one single vendor/merchant/distributor or publisher who could be a single point contact for the library requirements. Plus, when the school is looking to save on costs and also stock the right books, one is tempted to take the difficult road of choosing books from a plethora of publishers and options.
The aim of writing this post is to give educators/librarians a good starting point from where they can look to fine tune their buys.
there are certain publishers and books recommended by CBSE. here goes the list;
- Arvind KumarA&A Book Trust Publishers — email:
- Centre for Learning Resources — email : email@example.com
- Eklavya / Pitara Publication : —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katha Books —– email: email@example.com
- Pratham Books —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholastic Books — email: email@example.com
- Tulika Books —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Low Price Publication, Delhi —- email@example.com
- Ramesh Publications Delhi —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Second Hand Books, Noida —– email: email@example.com
- Open / Starta School in India and CBSE Affiliation - May 31, 2022
- Private School getting Affiliated as a Sainik School - January 28, 2022
- Teacher Awards - September 20, 2021