List of Publishers and contacts for your School Library
Off late we were looking to stock our library. The CBSE mandate is for every single students, the school library has to have 5 books. Right now we do not have one single vendor/merchant/distributor or publisher who could be a single point contact for the library requirements. Plus, when the school is looking to save on costs and also stock the right books, one is tempted to take the difficult road of choosing books from a plethora of publishers and options.
The aim of writing this post is to give educators/librarians a good starting point from where they can look to fine tune their buys.
there are certain publishers and books recommended by CBSE. here goes the list;
- Arvind KumarA&A Book Trust Publishers — email:
- Centre for Learning Resources — email : email@example.com
- Eklavya / Pitara Publication : —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katha Books —– email: email@example.com
- Pratham Books —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholastic Books — email: email@example.com
- Tulika Books —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Low Price Publication, Delhi —- email@example.com
- Ramesh Publications Delhi —– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Second Hand Books, Noida —– email: email@example.com
I am also now a partner with a School consulting company which helps budding educators or investors start school or gain access to help related to school. The help could be in the form of Turnkey School Consultation, Detailed Project report, Project Finance, Business Plan consulting, Recruitment planning, Infrastructure consultation, Affiliation Consultation, Teacher’s Training, Academic and Curriculum Planning. I now have a decade of work experience. I strongly believe in improving every day and I have tremendous respect for people who pursue their dreams with undying passion and enthusiasm.
I have worked in Mumbai for about 6 years as a Marketing-Media professional which has helped me in shaping what I am today. I am Chemical Engineer with an MBA in Marketing.
You can know more about me at www.linkedin.com/in/abhineysingh
You can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +91 70002 40006. This number is also on watsapp.
Latest posts by Abhiney Singh (see all)
- Detailed Project Report for a School & getting Loans from the Banks(DPR) - May 15, 2017
- Designing a SCHOOL LOGO - March 23, 2017
- Naming Strategy & Name Options for a New School in India - March 5, 2017